VAT Implementation Dubai, UAE
VAT implementation in the UAE unanimously works as the most crucial step in improving the overall economic sector. VAT or Value-added-tax is the common and most relevant type of consumption taxation implemented in more than 150 countries across the globe. UAE is among the recent addition to this growing list.
VAT implementation in Dubai allows businesses to carefully and periodically document their annual income costs and the respective VAT charges associated with it. VAT is a tax charged at each stage of the supply chain and the end consumer generally bears the entire added VAT costs. The businesses collect VAT by acting as tax collectors on behalf of the government.
VAT Implementation Overview
- VAT was first introduced in the UAE on the 1st of January 2018 with a standardized rate of 5%. The UAE and the Federal Emirates governments are known to provide their citizens and residents with various different public amenities and services. VAT ensures a continuous provision of high-quality public amenities, infrastructure, and services that are well maintained for the future.
- Businesses need mandatory VAT registration if the taxable supplies exceed a threshold of AED 375,000. Furthermore, all businesses can ideally register voluntarily if their threshold of AED 187,500.
- At Financial Cube we have skilled and highly qualified tax advisors helping businesses set up a perfect VAT system integration. Whether it’s any type of service based or any trade industry, we provide the best VAT implementation solutions across pan UAE.
Our VAT implementation services
VAT implementation plans & approaches
Our VAT service list includes
VAT implementation Dubai FAQ’s
VAT implementation in Dubai allows businesses to upkeep and record their financial transactions ensuring that their accounts are accurately balanced and up-to-date. Businesses with a minimum annual turnover over the permissible threshold are required to legally register for VAT.
- VAT implementation in UAE makes sure every VAT submission is accurate
- VAT consultants minimize analysis and assessment timelines
- They reduce risks by finding the better alternatives to decrease the possible dangers and penalizations related to VAT
Businesses must MANDATORILY register for VAT only if the taxable supplies exceed an annual threshold of AED 375,000. Furthermore, businesses should register voluntarily, if their imports are less than the mandatory registration threshold but exceed the voluntary registration threshold of AED 187,500.
We at Financial Cube, we provide one of the best VAT implementation guidance in Dubai directly from our in-house expert VAT consultants. Having in-depth knowledge concerning the rules and regulations of VAT calculation and payments.
We can easily tackle complex bookkeeping and manage all your accounting needs. We are a team comprising of the most-competent VAT consultants in the industry, and we also educate our tax payers about various tax rates and payment calculations.
Ensuring a reduced timeline for VAT analysis, making sure that every VAT field is ideally accurate. We also deal with all kinds of risk management endeavours and suggest potential safer alternatives!
Financial Cube offers one of the best VAT implementations in UAE across all possible sectors.