BEST VAT CONSULTANTS IN DUBAI, UAE
Tax Agency: 30004659 | Tax Agent: 20036018
- VAT Audit Notifications In UAE On The Rise: Are You Prepared For FTA Audits?
- Federal Tax Authority launches strategy to explore future of tax sector, strive for global leadership
- What Are The Factors To Be Considered When Choosing VAT Agency In UAE?
- What do VAT Consultants offer your Business in Gulf?
- The EmaraTax platform has now integrated the digital signature feature of UAE PASS.
Best VAT Consultants in Dubai, UAE - Financial Cube
OVERVIEW OF the best VAT consultants in Dubai, UAE
Financial cube is the hub of leading VAT consultants in Dubai, UAE. With a robust network and expertise in financial solutions based in the Gulf region. Our partnerships with experienced and a skilled team offers unmatched services in complete Tax integrations, accounting and bookkeeping.
Financial cube is a professional vat consultancy service provider in Dubai with leading organizational skills in high level VAT implementation alongside all essential financial accounting compilations. With the expertise to generate customizable statements in accordance with respective accounting standards. As seasoned VAT experts in UAE, we have over 250 satisfied clients all over the Emirates with offices in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah.
VAT Consultation Overview
A brief note of VAT Consultation in Dubai, UAE
Why do you need VAT consultancy service in Dubai, UAE?
With investment friendly policies and modern infrastructure, Dubai and the UAE has been attracting new enterprises and seasoned entrepreneurs across the globe every year. Coming in with the dreams of enjoying a tax-free regime. One surely hadn’t bothered about filing VAT or hiring a professional VAT consultation service in Dubai until the 1st of Jan 2018, the historic day when Value Added Tax or VAT was added at the rate of 5% in the country for the first time ever for business that grossed the turnover threshold of DH 375,000 annually. This dramatic change has made VAT registration mandatory for businesses to stay legally operational.
More on Value Added Tax in Dubai, UAE
What does the current taxation scenario demand?
A mandatory tax levied on the consumption of goods or services at PoS or point of sales is termed VAT which is deemed at 5% across the entire country of UAE at present.
Whether one should register for VAT filing as a business owner depends on the following government registration criterions.
- A business MUST MANDATORILY have to register if its imports and supplies exceed ADH 375,000 annually.
- It’s VOLUNTARY to register for VAT if the annual turnover exceed ADH 187,500.
Our VAT Consultation Services Include
Includes skillful auditing by a team of technical experts with prior experience in finance management and chartered accountancy.
Involves digital financial data storage and management organizing all finance and taxation related data in one place.
Advisory on VAT
Includes in-depth tax consultations and authorized VAT registrations as per FTA regulations.
Review of Invoices
Ensure complete transparency fulfilling all tax responsibilities.
To customize taxation solutions in accordance with client needs.
With timely tax management services and organizational skills we minimize VAT Liabilities.
Compliance risk & transactional risk will be identified ahead and smoothen the work process.
Why Choose Our VAT Consultancy Services?
FAQs on VAT Consultation in Dubai
They offer tax management and tax planning solutions to every business sector in the country. It’s highly advisable for every successful enterprise to hire a professional tax consultant with the complete responsibility of keeping in a steady business growth and optimize resource management.
A VAT consultant can save company assets, plan taxes well in advance, get tax refunds, gain VAT benefits and to avoid any penalties.
Contact Financial cube for hassle free VAT Registration and De-Regidtration process.
It is about 20 business days from the date of the completed application that is received. Depends upon the registration of the business whether mandatory or voluntary
List of documents requirements for VAT Registration in Dubai, UAE are-
- A copy of the registered Trade License.
- Passport copy of the owner/manager owning a trade license.
- Emirates ID copy of the owner/manager owning a trade license
- Contact Details of the company or office contact number.
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) – (not mandatory for individual establishments)
- Contact details. (Mobile Number, Designation, Email Address)
- Furnish bank details (company’s bank account – Individual bank accounts may not be accepted) – (With detailed account name, Account Number, IBAN, Bank Name, Branch Name)
- Annual turnover declaration for the last one year or 12 months. (signed and stamped by the owner of the company and printed on the letterhead)
- Revenue & expense for next 30-days after getting the Tax Registration Number (TRN)
- The customs department attached a vide customs letter.
AED 375,000 per annum.
(Note- Businesses MUST MANDATORILY have to register if its imports and supplies exceed ADH 375,000 annually.
Whereas, it’s VOLUNTARY to register for VAT if the annual turnover exceeds over ADH 187,500.)
While there are many good reasons to hire a professional VAT consultancy firm in Dubai for the purpose of VAT registration in the UAE. Here are some of the immediate benefits and reasons to do so.
- Saves time and makes the process hassle-free on the client end
- Benefits of tax saving, on time vat return submission and any refunds
- Providing accurate tax knowledge and services
- Better choices and facilitate decision making
- Dealing with tax authorities like the FTA and any other authority towards future inspection.
- Reliability and responsibility
- Helps the client to focus on other things.
There are 3 major benefits of being VAT registered in the UAE.
- Encouraging businesses with tax compliance and legalized right to conduct business
- Revenue making with no worries
- End to End hassle free business dealings
Financial cube is a modern and cohesive finance-based network offering state of the art financial and taxation solutions, based in the UAE. A boutique service provider with a skilled team of professional accountants. Backed with years of experience and skilled technical field expertise. Financial cube is your one stop financial and tax solutions service provider in the UAE, offering high level VAT implementation, private consultation and tax agent services for all your business and accounting needs in the UAE region.