Streamline Your Business with Professional VAT Registration Services in Dubai
Our professional VAT registration services in Dubai can help your business streamline the process of registering with the Federal Tax Authority (FTA). We guide you through the entire process, from determining eligibility to obtaining your VAT registration certificate. Avoid penalties and fines associated with non-compliance and trust us to take care of the VAT registration process so you can focus on growing your business.
Types of VAT Registration in Dubai
1. Mandatory VAT registration
Businesses with annual taxable supplies exceeding AED 375,000 are required to register for VAT with the Federal Tax Authority (FTA).
2. Voluntary VAT registration
Businesses with annual taxable supplies below the mandatory registration threshold can still choose to register for VAT voluntarily to avail the benefits of input tax recovery.
3. Group VAT registration
Companies with multiple entities operating under the same group can apply for group VAT registration to simplify their VAT compliance procedures.
4. Tax Group registration
This type of VAT registration is available to companies that have a legal entity and branch offices in the UAE. The companies can register the legal entity and its branches as a tax group under a single VAT registration number.
5. Tax Deregistration
Businesses that have stopped trading or their annual taxable supplies fall below the mandatory registration threshold can apply for VAT deregistration.
6. VAT registration for Non-Resident businesses
Companies that do not have a place of establishment or fixed establishment in the UAE but make taxable supplies in the country can apply for VAT registration as a non-resident business.
What is the process for VAT registration in Dubai
- Check Eligibility: The first step is to check if the business is eligible for VAT registration in Dubai. Businesses with a taxable turnover of AED 375,000 or more are required to register for VAT.
- Gather Required Documents: The business needs to gather all the necessary documents required for the VAT registration process. This includes trade licenses, passports, Emirates IDs, and other legal documents.
- Submit Application: The next step is to submit the VAT registration application to the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) through the online portal. The application must be filled out accurately and completely with all the required information.
- Wait for Approval: Once the application is submitted, the business needs to wait for the FTA’s approval. This can take up to 20 business days. During this time, the FTA may request additional information or clarification from the business.
- Receive VAT Certificate: If the application is approved, the business will receive a VAT registration certificate. This certificate must be displayed prominently in the business’s premises.
It is important to note that businesses must comply with the VAT regulations in Dubai and ensure they have registered for VAT if they are eligible. Failure to comply can result in fines and penalties.
Don’t risk non-compliance with VAT regulations in Dubai.
Contact us today for expert VAT consultation services in Dubai and ensure your business is fully compliant with the FTA.