VAT Implementation in Dubai, UAE
VAT support services in the UAE unanimously work as the most crucial step in improving the overall economic sector. VAT or Value-added-tax is the common and most relevant type of consumption taxation implemented in more than 150 countries across the globe. UAE is among the recent addition to this growing list.
VAT implementation in Dubai allows businesses to carefully and periodically document their annual income costs and the respective charges associated with them. VAT is a tax charged at each stage of the supply chain and the end consumer generally bears the entire added costs. The businesses collect VAT by acting as tax collectors on behalf of the government.
VAT Support and Implementation in Dubai Overview
- VAT was first introduced in the UAE on the 1st of January 2018 with a standardized rate of 5%. The UAE and the Federal Emirates governments are known to provide their citizens and residents with various different public amenities and services. It ensures a continuous provision of high-quality public amenities, infrastructure, and services that are well maintained for the future.
- Businesses need mandatory VAT registration if the taxable supplies exceed a threshold of AED 375,000. Furthermore, all businesses can ideally register voluntarily if their threshold of AED 187,500.
- At Financial Cube we have skilled and highly qualified tax advisors helping businesses set up a perfect VAT system integration. Whether it’s any type of service based or any trade industry, we provide the best solutions in VAT implementation across pan UAE.
Benefits of VAT implementation in Dubai
VAT implementation in Dubai allows businesses to upkeep and record their financial transactions ensuring that their accounts are accurately balanced and up-to-date. Businesses with a minimum annual turnover over the permissible threshold are required to legally register for VAT.
Backed a team of expert accounting professionals, we at Financial Cube manage all your financial records and keep it up-to-date digitally.
Our VAT Support in Dubai
VAT implementation plans & approaches
Our VAT support service list
VAT implementation & Support in Dubai FAQ’s
Is it mandatory to VAT implementation in Dubai?
Businesses must MANDATORILY register for VAT only if the taxable supplies exceed an annual threshold of AED 375,000. Furthermore, businesses should register voluntarily, if their imports are less than the mandatory registration threshold but exceed the voluntary registration threshold of AED 187,500.
How can Financial Cube help your business in VAT implementation?
We at Financial Cube, provide one of the best VAT implementation guidance in Dubai directly from our in-house VAT experts. Having in-depth knowledge concerning the rules and regulations of VAT calculation and payments.
We can easily tackle all complex bookkeeping and manage your accounting needs. We are a team comprising of the most-competent VAT experts in the industry, and we also educate our tax payers about various tax changes and any updates.
Ensuring a reduced timeline for VAT analysis, making sure that every VAT aspect is ideally accurate. We also deal with all kinds of risk management endeavours and suggest potential safer alternatives! Financial Cube offers one of the best VAT implementations in UAE across all possible business sectors.
What are the benefits of VAT implementation?
The best VAT consultants with remarkable field knowledge in both tax laws and regulations-
- VAT implementation in UAE makes sure every VAT submission is accurate
- VAT consultants analyse and assess the timelines of VAT compliance
- They reduce risks by finding the better alternatives to decrease the possible hazards and penalizations related to VAT
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Our Service Location
VAT implementation in Sharjah | VAT implementation in Abu Dhabi